Couldn’t have scripted it better

Home Forums Share Your Hand Online Play Couldn’t have scripted it better

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Charles_B
    Participant

This didn’t have any negative financial results but thought everyone might get a laugh out of this hand. This happened on the WSOP free sight (no money involved).

Hand #1- 1st hand bought in for 2.6m chips
    BB flats, folds around, I am sitting on the button and look down at pocket 55. I flat. SB flats we go three ways to the flop.
    Flop comes 533 rainbow. SB and BB check, I bet 80k, SB folds, BB calls
    The turn is the Q, BB checks, I bet 160k, BB calls.
    River is 3, BB checks, I put a bet of 1m in, BB calls and shows Q9

3 HANDS later (hand #2)
    I sit on the HJ, Everyone limps, I raise to 120k with 87d, folds to the same player (who I think was in MP) and they call. We go two ways to the flop
    Flops come 779
    MP players checks, I bet 120k with another made full house post-flop.
    Turn brings a Q (im sure you can see where this is going) MP player checks, feeling like im ahead. I bet 240k and MP calls.
    River brings another 9 MP check, I tank and quickly deduce that it is EXTREMELY unlikely that he has a Q9 again and feeling like they have a set of 9’s. I shove, they call

And yes, they flip over Q9, beating my boat with a better boat 3 hands after beating my boat the first time. I just glad I was not playing on one of my real accounts and laughed it off cause how often does the same person beat your boat with a better boat.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar