I'm new to online 6-max cash, please share thoughts

Home Forums Share Your Hand Online Play I'm new to online 6-max cash, please share thoughts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Sarnak
    Participant

I have created this hand on share my pair, I guess I am going to add the link. http://mysmp.me/h_jdN
    I hope that works, I could paste the hand history from my HUD here?? Please tell me what you guys think is best. I am hoping to post plenty of hands. I just started to lay online cash, switched from MTT’s because just too many hours. I am only “rolled” for small stake MTT’s and it is hard to sit for 4 hours for a $1 buy-in game.

Anyway, this hand I just joined table a few hands prior. Villain did not do anything out of line before this hand. I only have 26 hands in my HUD (New to 6-max, so no big database on regs) Please any cash game guys let me know your thoughts please.

Chuck M
    Participant

Hi Joseph
    Welcome here and thanks for posting ; always interesting to read / thing / comment hands 🙂

In that spot, I’d 3bet a little bigger (or flat). I’d 3bet to 0.40-0.44 cause you’re out of position and since villain’s utg, we can assume his opening range his tighter than if he was on the co/btn. If he 4bet i’d fold.

I could flat cause we have a good hand to defend with, and we’re not gotta narrow the field very much, there’s only the BB left, everyone else is out, so we still gonna play this hand heads up, or three way (and if BB flats i guess we can assume we’re ahead of his range).

Now you catch a very good flop, and you have the lead in the hand so cbet is good (almost required) you got value here, vs KQ, QJs club draw. Halfpot cbet in a 3bet pot is “usually” good, but here, since we’re oop and the board is a bit wet (fd, and maybe sd if he plays connectors from that position). I would’ve bet something around 0.40 into 0.62

You can still bet turn, there’s another flush draw appearing. I’d call his c/r as you did.
    And river, I’d c/f as you did. I was gonna say : unless he can bluff you with AcKc but you have the Ac, so that reduces the club draws in his range imo. Maybe KJcc, JTcc, that’s pretty much it imo. When he c/r turn, i feel it looks either like a draw or a set. River, if it was either of those possibilities, you’re beat :/

My humble opinion 😉

Joseph Sarnak
    Participant

thanks Chuck appreciate the thoughts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar