Introduction Forum

Home Forums Suggestions Introduction Forum

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kevin G.
    Participant

Hey guys,

Many thanks for taking the time to put together the site and the forum. I’m a web development guy for many years, and I know setting these things up (and monitoring them) can certainly be tedious – so just wanted to give a thanks to Brad & Matt for starting up this community 🙂

My one suggestion is to possibly implement an Introduction forum, where new members can pop in and introduce themselves, give a little back history, etc..

I’m a brand new Vegas local (2 months now), and still very much looking to make new connections both locally and online with fellow poker players. At least for myself, I do think an Introduction forum might facilitate some more local connections in the Vegas poker scene, and of course overall I think give more of a feel of community.

Thanks again guys!

Matt Owen
    Keymaster

That’s a great idea Kevin! Thanks for contributing. I’ll talk to Brad about creating a new introduction section and set that up soon! Also you are right, it has taken some effort to set this community up. It’s great to see that people are using the site and actually having interesting poker conversations.

I’m really excited to see things continue to build!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar