Poker Tracking App

Home Forums Other Poker Topics Poker Tracking App

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Brad Owen
    Keymaster

If you’re currently using a poker tracking app, what functions are most important to you? What ways could your current app be improved?

Chuck M
    Participant

Does that mean you’re working on something? 😉

I used to use poker income, and loved it

I now use poker bankroll tracker, and i absolutely love it too. There are probably some features i don’t even use to their full potential.

Main feat are obv time played, numbr or sesh, w/l
    The graph is interesting too (even tho mine isn’t for this year lol)
    I can track diff games, he, plo, others
    I can track my stack graph during a session,
    there is a built-in hand replayer
    I aslo use what i call a plyr library, i take notes on some villains i regularly see, and i think we can even assign them some stats, but im not super familiar with those feat

I think it’s pretty cool that we can also take notes about pieces we buy/sell

The only thing i see it doesn’t do and I could use is a tally thing where we could mark hands we play form which position/action, so it would track our vpip/pfr/3B per sesh or global (not sure if it’s suuuper useful, but i always think it’s cool to take a look at this data)

PokerPaint
    Participant

RunGood had a few problems with saving data/cloud, filtering data, pausing a session without leaving the break timer on, sharing graphs is probably a futuristic feature, being able to write HH’s down and then send them to friends through the app. Would make organizing easier instead of notes to Whatsapp to discord chat to get feedback. Thankful YouTube exists.

Cody
    Participant

I use RunGood also (fortunately and unfortunately). It was the best I think. Unfortunately After iOS11, the developer quit supporting the app and now the screen cuts off the digits of my $ wins/losses. I continue using it anyway but I export my data a lot just in case. I really like the app because it had dark background and the graph was easy to read, etc. The functionality was simple also. It just worked well and it’s a shame that the developer no longer supports it.

I’m looking for a new app but haven’t found one that I like and out of those, some have annual fee? I don’t mind a one time payment but not an annual fee. I don’t need a lot of bells and whistles. I tried Poker Income and some of the other popular ones, I really got lost in the details. Rungood just let you put in the location, $ won, game, date, hrs played and boom you were done. That’s all I need.

As far as things I look for in a poker app is simplicity of entry, easy sorting/analysis, easy to read graph, and preferably a darker background.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Cody.
    Brad Owen
    Keymaster

Poker Base is one that I use now that is free. It’s pretty basic but gets the job done.

Cody
    Participant

I’ll check that out. Thanks!

Dom Angelo
    Participant

does anyone know of a good poker app that will import all my 10 years of data into from run good

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar